There are 2 ways to enter parenting time into coparently; Repeating Schedule and Planner. Lets first go over the Repeating Schedule. Please note that the Repeating Schedule can only be used to enter new parenting time where there is currently NO parenting time in the calendar. To edit or change existing parenting time you must use the Planner, which is covered below.
1. First click on the 'Calendar' icon in the top navigation:
2. Next Click on the 'Parenting Time' button followed by the 'Repeating Schedule' button:
3. This will take you to the 'New Repeating Schedule' form:
4. Then select how often you want the schedule to repeat by selecting the number of weeks.
5. Then select which days the children will be with which parent by clicking on the days. Here we have put in a 2 - 2 - 3 alternating schedule. (Also known as an alternating weekend schedule.)
6. Every time there is a transition you will see a small black rectangle with a time in it. By clicking on the time you can enter the transition details as below.
Please note that you can change the default transition time by going to Account, then "My Preferences" on the top left side of the Account page.
7. Then select the start date and the end date. Please note that a Repeating Parenting time must start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday. Also a Repeating schedule can only be applied where there is no Parenting Time currently in the calendar. If there is currently parenting time in the schedule that you would like to change or edit please use the Planner function.